July 6 =[E|M]=Flash=$15

Event Calendar

July 2020

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 271 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
=[E|M]=AvatarKiller Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 pm
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
Gospel Song Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:01 pm
godarium View latest post
Greetings from {OCS}! Open Discussion {OCS}MasterSeal 2 Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
=[E|M]=AvatarKiller View latest post
Merry Christmas Open Discussion Cyruz 1 Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:48 am
Tennessee Division of =[E|M]= Shoots the Sh*t over Pizza Open Discussion =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
banned on sof for no reason Open Discussion MANDOLAYS 2 Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm
Sad News About Larry

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=[E|M]=MajorTarget
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am Post subject: No icon Sad News About Larry Reply with quote

Hey All-

I'm sorry to report that Larry Stephens (aka =[E|M]=MajorWanker) lost his battle with pneumonia today, and passed away about 3:20 this afternoon.

He has been in the hospital since late last week, but has been ill since late February due to surgery complications.

If you didn't know Larry very well, he was a cutup with a wry sense of humor, and enjoyed the camaraderie of gaming very much.

A couple of weeks ago he was well enough to spec a COD2 game, and I know he enjoyed it. I looked forward to his return to our games.

We have lost a pal and a real asset to any group he was a part of.

Please keep his wife in your thoughts and prayers.

<div><br></div><div>-Phil, aka =[E|M]=MajorTarget</div><div><br></div>
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 am Post subject: No icon =[E|M]=MajorWanker Reply with quote

Hi Fellow Clanmembers!
It is with great sympathy and deepest regret that the news of Larry passing away came today. He was a good friend and always added to our games and chats with a sense of humor and a good gameplay. As Phil said he will be missed and will always be in my memories and prayers. I had the pleasure of speaking to Larry about 2 weeks ago by phone and he still had positive thoughts on a recovery. I could tell by his voice that hae had a hard and long battle behind and ahead of him. Larry you will never be forgotten, may you find peace ahead of you. God Bless You and your family.
PS: For those of you that haven't met Larry aka =[E|M]=MajorWanker He is the Santa in the photo below with the grey Old Navy sweatshirt. This is the only photo I have of him , he is with his friends and our clan members.

Sincere Regards!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

Last edited by =[E|M]=MajorCarl on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy
Sargeant

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 am Post subject: No icon Major Wanker Reply with quote

Hello Fellas,

I'm so very sad about the news I just received from Phil this evening.

Although I only saw him in person maybe 5 times over the course of the past few years -- I can honestly say he was an amazing fellow.

He had such a great sense of humor and quickness --he could whip out a comeback with the best of them and it was always a riot to hear he and Phil burn each others toast now and then.

Quite frankly, before I met Larry I wondered how anyone could invite their boss to join in on the fun of an online game. That seemed impossibly close -- how could you "misbehave" in that situation? After meeting him I quickly figured out that I wish I had a boss like this guy. He was talented, skilled and confident -- and most of all he knew that life didn't need to be taken SO seriously.

He was an early starter with the NPWG clan prior to combining with E|M. You could always count on him to be there, for good sportsmanship and one hell of a sniper shot when he could get away with it. I think we made a run-and-gunner out of him after all.

Always the laughter, the stabbing jokes, the quick wit. Always.

He was a good guy and I'll miss him greatly.

=[E|M]=Jordan
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

I'm very sorry to hear the news, I didn't know Larry very well but we had a few good conversations in that short time. He was a laugh riot and a mean shot. If you could pass along my sympathies Phil I'd greatly appreciate it. We'll be thinking of you Larry, I'll drop some lead into the guys for ya next time I get in.

Rest in peace Larry, my thoughts go out to your wife and family.

<a href="http://www.jwillis.ca"></a>
Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=Pinball
Sargeant

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Wow! I just found out about Larry, I too don't know him personally, but I bet he was a great person. My prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: