Donations May  2022

Event Calendar

May 2022

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 358 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Greetings from {OCS}! Open Discussion {OCS}MasterSeal 3 Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:57 pm
{OCS}MasterSeal View latest post
=[E|M]=AvatarKiller Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 pm
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
Gospel Song Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:01 pm
godarium View latest post
Merry Christmas Open Discussion Cyruz 1 Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:48 am
Tennessee Division of =[E|M]= Shoots the Sh*t over Pizza Open Discussion =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
banned on sof for no reason Open Discussion MANDOLAYS 2 Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm
Breaking News in the COD Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 am Post subject: No icon Breaking News in the COD Community Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Hi Folks,
It has come to my attention that a recent flaw "hole" in the even balance "punkbuster" datastream has been exploited. Any and all games which rely on PunkBuster as the anit cheat system are at risk. This is not only affecting Call Of Duty , it spreads much further than that. After listening to a newscast this evening I am going to give some wise advice to our friends and clan members.
If you plan on playing online games make sure that you are connecting to trusted servers. {PST*}Joker advises that clan members stick with their own home clan servers . Also be aware that if you wander out there to servers that you are not farmiliar with there is a good chance that you may be subjected to hackers that are collecting GUID files , which are your game identification files. They are collecting and compiling this information and have already caused a great deal of honest gamers to be globally banned by PB. Yesterday there were over 80 Global Bans in a matter of a minuet, they were dumped into evenbalance datastream and a lot of good folks got global banned. Most of these were people who wander off to other servers that collect their identity "GUID" and pass it on to the hackers that hook into even balance datastream.
This is by no means meant to discourage our honest players , it is only information that will protect the good guys from the evil thats out there. PB only keeps honest users honest and the hackers with enough knowledge manage to work around the system. There is a news confrence available to listen to at the following site : http://www.mycallofduty.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=20682#20682   Please note that you must be a registered user to login to www.mycallofduty.com
Best Regards!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

Twisted Evil

Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FlyingEagle
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hey Carl and Guys.
I was just sat here listing to this thread you posted at the Barroom and I thank you Carl for the info.
PB is to protect us legit players and what a shame this has happened. A real flop if you ask me.
I do hope PB can get this corrected ASAP.
Maybe we have to lock the servers down and make them private and the clan members and friends are the only ones that get the password ??????
I really hope it does not come to this.
Thanks again Carl and I will talk to you soon.
The Wild Wolf
Visit poster's website
FlyingEagle
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:47 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hey Carl,
I got this on the Barroom and wanted to pass it alone.
I have yet to check it out.
Talk to you soon,
Wild Wolf

Boys and girls,

because of some problems the admins turned off punkbuster on german nl-server. i am not so often on the server the last days, but nearly everytime i'm in there i see hackers...

the clanbase leage is using another cheat protection than punkbuster. u can find it on: http://game-violations.ggl.com ----> there u can get all informations u need to let nl-servers stream there

gameviolations has much better streaming routines than pb (still updating it) , so they caught a lot of players which were hacking and who weren't caught from punkbuster.

so plssssssssssss, let ur servers stream to gameviolations and the hacking nerds have to play on other servers icon_wink.gif

greeeeeeeetz
Visit poster's website
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:56 am Post subject: No icon Internet Police Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Hi WildWolf & ClanMembers
Be aware that groups such as this collect and compile indenty GUID and are known as some of the folks mentioned in the previous post Breaking News. I am not saying this is the source of GUID hacks but I would be very careful about allowing them to scan and log my GUID or identity. My thought would be to support the News Cast with Joker which states that we should only wander to known Servers and Admins such as yourself and
=[E|M]= . I firmly believe that we are here to help each other as Brother clans and are the best defense against scammers and hackers. If we play on each others servers we are watching out for all the members of our clans together. Anyone who has any questions or issues on this please feel free to contact me anytime. admin [at] extrememaximumclan [dot] com
Best Regards !

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: