Jan 10 =[E|M]=LtKiller $50

Event Calendar

January 2022

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 351 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Greetings from {OCS}! Open Discussion {OCS}MasterSeal 3 Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:57 pm
{OCS}MasterSeal View latest post
=[E|M]=AvatarKiller Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 pm
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
Gospel Song Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:01 pm
godarium View latest post
Merry Christmas Open Discussion Cyruz 1 Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:48 am
Tennessee Division of =[E|M]= Shoots the Sh*t over Pizza Open Discussion =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy 1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
banned on sof for no reason Open Discussion MANDOLAYS 2 Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm
COD4 Server3 Now Running Custom Maps+Mod+Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:39 am Post subject: No icon COD4 Server3 Now Running Custom Maps+Mod+Update Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Clansters!
I bring news to the table today that a lot of us have been waiting for. After a challenge of configs and setups I have fully modded our COD4 Server#3. We are now running the AWE4 mod along with some great custom maps. I currently have MTL The Rock in place along with Burgandy France. The maps have been totally reworked and look awesome in COD4.
Feel free to hop in the server and check things out , just remember to backup your player folder and favorite servers. When joining a modded server there is always the possibility of losing your weapons classes that you currently have setup under your profile. See =[E|M]=Marvin's Post
I have created a totally new server redirect for downloading maps and mods which is working terrific. When you join the server and a custom map is called up you will automatically download the files you need to play the maps. Special thanks go to =[E|M]=Pinball & =[E|M]=Arakus for all their work in coming up with a customized remake of Raven and Fragger Apts. maps. Pinball has also developed a new map called :)Crossroads which will soon be loaded on our server and released. Scott your help has always been appreciated with the mapping and with all the new and upcoming work you have been doing. I ecxpect we will soon be seeing more of our own custom =[E|M]=ExtremeStyle maps popping up in the near future.
NOTE***** Expect to see changes in the server configurations as I work to make our servers the ExtremeMaximum*********
****Update****
After testing on several client computers the only thing that is getting set back to default is the "Class Names" not the weapons classes.You do not lose your current rank on Stock servers. If you check all of your classes are all still in tact , simply go back to them and rename them back the way you created them. Once you do this there should be no reason to change anything else. This only happens the first time you join a modded server . Our AWE server ExtremeMaximum3 is ranking and working great. I'm looking forward to more of our folks to join in on Server 3 and check it out. I have added more custom maps including Raven4 and FraggerApts. I would like to see all of our members give it a test drive.
Note!! The maps are much larger then the COD2 maps so expect downloads , once you have them downloaded you will be good to go.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!
Included is a post that I put up on IWNATION expressing appreciation for the mod to Tally and also IWNATION !
Very Happy I am currently running the awe1.3 version on one of my servers ExtremeMaximum3 ip: 8.9.11.211:28960 and would like to thank Tally for all the pains taking work that went into this creation. The mod is functioning fantastic on my server. I am currently running all stock maps along with 7 custom maps without a glitch. Just wanted to express my appreciation for all you do for the community. After testing a few mods out there in my opinion this is the star of the show. The functionallity is fantastic and seems to roll out the commands like silk. Player ranks are working great and the only thing I have run across is that the player weapons classes are renamed to default but the classes are in tact as you set them. Once joining a modded server simply go back and rename your classes and you will be good to go on any stock server. Your current rank is kept when joining a stock server.
Great Appreciation! to Tally and also IWNATION www.infinityward.com for allowing us to express our findings.

Best Regarrds!
=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder Twisted Evil

Last edited by =[E|M]=MajorCarl on Wed May 07, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=Autto
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:42 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Great to hear that the server is ready. I would like to thank Carl Arakus and Pinball for all their hardwork and giving us the oppurtunity to play on these awesome maps.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: